Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Workout Planning and Execution

     This semester has been way more hectic than I expected...because of that I have been horrible about sticking to workouts. It is so easy to rush home and get caught up in a tv show or a craft project after a long day of school and homework. And it is just as easy to make excuses for reasons why you didn't workout.
       Today, I am making to conscious decision to stop doing this. I have a lot on my plate but I am determined to start getting back into a workout routine. I have a lot going on and working out is such a good stress reliever for me. Running specifically makes me feel a thousand times better, and I also want to work on my strength.  I am currently taking a yoga class, and I really enjoy it. So my plan is to mix them all and try to get a good total body workout through the week. I also really want to train and improve my running enough to complete a 5k, and continue to train to accomplish more.

So my work out plan for the rest of this week.

Tonight (Tuesday), I am gonna do a little yoga.

Wednesday- Yoga Class, Run (run/walk a mile)

Thursday- 25 pushups, 1 song of sit-ups, 2-30 second planks, 4-30 second wall sits.

Friday- Yoga at home, Run with Dusk

I will post a recap of how sore and pitiful I am Saturday. I am severely disappointed with myself, and I look forward to becoming a stronger person physically and mentally.


No comments:

Post a Comment