Sunday, November 24, 2013

Trans Siberian Orchestra {Greenville, SC}

           This weekend Cole was out of town with his work on a boys trip so I stayed home. My weekend was far from boring though. My mom came into town on Saturday afternoon. We got ready (all dolled up) and headed to Greenville for a night on the town! We went to Bellacinos, a local pizza franchise that is soooo good, for an early dinner. When we finished our dinner we walked around Main Street in Greenville and browsed some of the awesome shops there. We went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert, and finished the night off grabbing a warm drink before heading back to Clemson.
           Of course, while we were browsing I had to take my mom to my all time favorite shop in Greenville, Poppington's. It is an adorable little popcorn shop, that has the most amazing flavors! My favorites so far that I have tried are their kettle-corn and their Greenville Mix. Their kettle-corn is seriously the best I have ever had, and I love kettle-corn it literally melts in your mouth. Their Greenville Mix is a mixture of cheddar cheese flavored popcorn, white cheddar cheese flavored popcorn, and caramel popcorn. It sounds like an odd mixture but it the absolute best. It is the perfect mix of textures and is the perfect mix of salty and sweet flavors. If you are every in Greenville I totally recommend checking it out they have a ton of different flavores, 75 to be exact...flavors you expect like cheddar cheese, kettle-corn and caramel, but they also have more unique flavors including mixtures, bloody mary flavored and ranch flavored. If you aren't visiting Greenville anytime soon check out their website, and order yourself a treat, they ship! We also checked out the Mast General Store and a cute little mineral shop.
            Then we headed to the arena to go see Trans Siberian Orchestra. We have both been wanting to see them in concert for several years. While we were at the arena to see FGL we found out that Trans Siberian Orchestra was playing in Greenville! So my mom bought tickets for us to go see them! The concert was awesome. They had a ton of crazy lighting and backgrounds, awesome pyrotechnics and awing stage movements. I am so glad we went, the orchestra sounded awesome and
you could hear everything!
I love my mom
(I hate my Iphone's front camera, the quality is aweful :( I cannot wait to get an upgrade on my phone!)

The opening lighting for the concert


Check out their opening song! 

Here is the Finale from last night

         After the concert Mom and I headed to what I, and many others, consider the best coffee shop in Greenville, Underground Coffee. Mom got hot chocolate cause she is weird and doesn't like coffee, and I got a delicious white chocolate and caramel latte. Exactly what we needed because it was so cold last night. It really wasn't too bad temperature wise, but the wind was harsh making it feel twice as cold. It is definitely starting to feel like Christmas around here and I am too excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment