Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful Series {Post 4}

My goodness this month is flying by. 
I literally have 16 days til my Finals week. 
Which is actually only seven more days of classes. 
Thanksgiving break is soooo close,
I can taste the pumpkin pie!
Sorry, I am getting off subject...continue on to read
the five things I am most thankful for right now. 

  1. This one is kind of an in the moment response, but I am so thankful that I am done addressing our save the dates. No one tells you when you get engaged the amount of time you will spend writing, painting or making something. I have been addressing these bad boys for about a month on and off when I get home from school during the week. They take forever. Unfortunately I still am waiting on addresses from people so I will have more to address soon. I cannot wait to get them all out in the mail! 
  2. I am thankful to have three beautiful nieces in my life. Although Cole and I do not get to see them very often, we cherish our time with them and they truly light up my life. My sister and her husband are doing a wonderful job raising sweet, loving and thoughtful little girls. I am looking forward to seeing them again, Ohio is too far away! 
  3. Cole and I lucked out this year and found a great little house to rent for the year, for an amazing price, and for that I am thankful . We are fortunate enough to be able to live on our own, with no roommates. We also have the pleasure of having a guest room, which has gotten it's use this year. 
  4. Our friends are our rocks. Cole and I have an amazing group of friends, and I couldn't be more grateful to have them in our lives. Everyone is so different from one another but they all play such an important and vital role in our lives. The best thing about a good group of friends is that regardless of where everyone is from, or how we were all raised, we can all make one another laugh and we all enjoy one another's company. I love spending time with our friends. We always have great conversations, laughing fits and encourage one another. I am really looking forward to our "Christmas in Clemson" weekend in December! 
  5. Finally, I am so excited that my wedding dress is in! I got a call earlier this week that my dress is waiting for me in Atlanta, at Bridals by Lori. I am so, so grateful that my mom bought me the dress of my dreams. I am also so thankful and happy that my Aunt Elisa and Uncle Jeff let us invade their house for a weekend so we could go dress shopping there! I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience, my mom, my aunt and my best friend were all there to help me pick my dress with me! I am looking forward to seeing my dress! 
What are you thankful for right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment