Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful Series {Post 5}

       I am a day late on this, I know, I know...how dare I...Well I had a major project due today so I spent last night working away at completing that. So since I had ya'll waiting a whole day I will go ahead and dive on into the five things I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful that I am officially on Thanksgiving break! This semester has gotten extremely hectic these past few weeks, and a 5 day weekend is exactly what the doctor ordered! I am looking forward to sleeping, getting our house back in shape, baking, holiday decorating and of course visit Columbia to celebrate thanksgiving with Cole's family and my parentals. (Did I mention I am looking forward to all the yummy food too!)

2. I am very thankful that this semester is almost over. I have four more days of classes when I get back from thanksgiving break, and then I have four finals in two days...It is gonna be a rough few weeks but I am ready to face them and finish the semester strong. I am actually pretty proud of myself so far this semester...my grades are better this semester than they have been since freshman year. I think there are two factors playing into my better grades....I am not working at all this semester, and Cole is up here instead of living two hours away. I never realized how much working affected my grades...but having so much extra time to study and get work done has done wonders for my grades. Also running back and forth between Columbia every weekend or every other weekend was very distracting, I never got any work done on weekends before, whereas now I have all the time in the world.

3. I am thankful that I am blessed to have an abundance of warm clothing, especially on cold days, like the ones we have had here lately.

4. I am happy and so thankful that I am done with the project that I had due today. I had a very, very late night working on it. I am thankful that I have the determination and drive to complete my work on time, it is the only thing that keeps my need to procrastinate from affecting my grades.

5. Who isn't thankful for starbucks? I am! Or just a good cup of coffee in general. I am grateful that Clemson and the surrounding area has an abundance of quaint little coffee shops with delicious coffee and of course pastries! Coffee is a god sent treasure!

What are you thankful for this week? 

If you haven't followed the blog on Facebook you should do it! 

Now if you all don't mind I am going to go curl up in bed, and take a nap...the cold rainy weather requires it

No comments:

Post a Comment