Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions

   
 Ahhh, I am so excited that the Tigers won the Orange Bowl Last night. I however had a massive migraine last night so I only made it through watching the first half of the game...I know I'm lame. Thankfully we have AT&T Uverse, and my fiance is amazing, he had the game and the after show recorded. So the first thing I did this morning was watch the rest of the game. I am beyond excited that Clemson won! Being able to watch the Tigers play this season, and end the season on such a high note, definitely makes graduating a year late totally worth it! Co-Oping definitely had its advantages and being able to witness another season of football as a student is definitely one of them. I am so proud to be a Tiger, and I am so happy I got to witness Tajh Boyd and Sammy Watkin's last season as a fellow Tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment