Tuesday, January 21, 2014

8 Months...

    This past weekend Mom, Deidre and I went to Atlanta to see my Aunt and Uncle...While we were there we went and had a fitting at Bridals by Lori. My wedding dress came in an entire month early (it came in around Thanksgiving). I have been dying to see it, ever since I got the phone call! We decided to wait until after the holidays to make a trip to Atlanta. Trips to Atlanta are always a good time. I love getting to catch up with my Aunt and Uncle, and they are always super welcoming. Saturday we went shopping and got lunch, and then headed to Bridals by Lori. After waiting a few minutes, and watching a whole bunch of girls try on wedding gowns I finally got taken to a fitting room and got to see my dress, and try it on for the first time!  I was not disappointed at all by my gown, it was truly breathtaking. It is true perfection, better than I imaged, and it fit like an absolute glove. What are the chances that a gown fits perfectly with absolutely no alterations? Well this dress is a dream...literally all I need to have done is a bustle!
     Monday marked 8 months from mine and Cole's wedding day! Time is passing so quickly. Thankfully I have a lot marked off of our to-do list for the wedding. As the day gets closer I find that I am not getting more stressed about the big day, but the opposite in fact. I am getting more excited for the day to finally be here. I am excited to be able to spend time with all of my favorite ladies celebrating the next step in my life, as well as getting dolled up and getting ready to walk down the aisle to my dear true love. I am excited to officially promise to spend forever with Cole! Finally I am excited to celebrate that promise with all our closest family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment