Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday Funday

     I didn't have a very good week last week, so when I woke up Sunday morning feeling 95% better, and saw the sky was blue with not a cloud in sight I was excited to have a good day!

      Cole and I have been going to church on Sundays, when we are in town. So this Sunday we got up early, but on our Sunday best, and went to church. When we got done with church we went to lunch at our local McAlisters. Which was delicious as always, also I didn't realize how much stuff is on their menu that is reasonable when it comes to calories. When we finished lunch we went home and took our little puppies (by puppies I mean our full grown dogs, Dusk and Cali) for a walk. Cole and I have been enjoying taking them for walks through local neighborhoods, so we can daydream and discuss about what we want in our future home.

       When we got back from our walk I ended up meeting with my old roommate. We have tried to get together to do her Senior pictures several times, and literally every time we planned to it would be insanely cloudy, or pouring rain. We seriously had to postpone it at least three times. Well this Sunday was the perfect day, and she happened to be in town. So we met in the afternoon, and traipsed around campus for a good hour and a half taking pictures. To our amazement the gates to the stadium were open so we took the oppurtunity to get some photos in the stadium, and with the rock. I found out later it was because the new university president was being toured around campus. We don't get to see each other very often, so it was really great getting to catch up, and just hangout.

I will put a post up in a little bit with the photos from her shoot.

    All in all, Sunday was a great day. Not only was it beautiful outside, it was just what I needed after having such a rough week last week. I got me out of the dumps and looking forward to this week. I have a feeling it is going to be a busy week.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and are tackling this Monday morning well! I wish you all a great week.

-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment