Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Last First Day

       Today was my very last "First Day of School" as an Undergraduate! It is hard to believe I will be graduating with an Civil Engineering Degree in 4 months! Normally the first day of school is pretty chill, just going over syllabuses (syllabi?!). Today was no different, except for the amount of work that is outlined in the syllabi, between four classes I will have over six group projects, most of them being due around the same time. Let the stress set in. I literally think I almost had a panic attack today. I didn't know I could possibly feel this stressed on the very first day of a semester. Today has shown me that I can be. However I am determined to calm down, enjoy the semester, and take the work as it comes. I want to do well this semester and finish my degree on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment