Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!

       Well Cole and I brought in the New Year at home, relaxing...very, very different from how we rang in 2013. We sipped on glasses of champagne and shared our first kiss of the new year, and went to bed. I know, I know...So eventful, but I actually really enjoyed it. The end of 2013 was super busy so Cole and I have been relaxing and recuperating every chance we get, and last night was no exception.  2013 was a year of development for us. We got engaged, Cole moved to Clemson, Cole got an amazing job opportunity and we moved in together. I am looking forward to see what this year has in store for us.

         I have tried resolutions a few times, and I always end up being super discouraged because I never keep them. So this year I want to just make a list of goals I would like to accomplish by the end of the year.


  1. Go to the Gym more
  2. Drink water everyday
  3. Go hiking
  4. Go camping
  5. Have a bonfire
  6. Marry the man of my dreams
  7. Run a 5k
  8. Start a small business
  9. Have an epic girls night
  10. Host a dinner Party
  11. Graduate College
  12. Walk the dogs often
  13. Practice Yoga
  14. Use my Camera weekly (at the very least once a month) 
  15. Read 30 books
  16. Bake Cookies
  17. Cook something new
  18. Eat at a new restaurant 
  19. Go to Charleston 
  20. Go to Greenville
  21. Go somewhere I have never been before
  22. Go to a Farmers Market
  23. Read all the Harry Potter Series again
  24. Watch all the Harry Potter Movies back to back
  25. watch the sunrise on the beach
  26. watch the sunset on the beach
  27. watch the sunrise/sunset on a mountain
  28. Go to a ballroom dancing class
  29. Take an art class 
  30. Play Disc Golf 
  31. Decorate the house for all the big holidays
  32. Cook a fancy dinner
  33. Make breakfast in bed 
  34. Bake homemade bread
  35. Learn how to play guitar
  36. Rediscover dance
  37. Paint a lot more often
  38. Continue blogging regularly
  39. Start vlogging 
  40. Enjoy wedding crafting
  41. Cherish my love (show my love for him often) 
  42. Play board games 
  43. put a puzzle together
  44. start and keep a scrapbook
  45. Find a job
  46. Send birthday cards & holiday cards to friends and family
  47. Get a real Christmas tree
  48. Help cook Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner
  49. Host Christmas weekend (Decorate Christmas cookies) 
  50. Go to church
  51. Eat more fruit & vegetables
  52. Make new friends
  53. Learn how to use my sewing machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment