Friday, January 17, 2014

Five Things Friday {Post 3}

Is it me or did this week go by super quickly? I am very very very excited for this weekend. Deidre, my mom and I are heading to Atlanta to try my wedding dress on for the first time! Anyways my five obsessions of the week are as follows. 

1. My Fitness Pal: This app is my healthy eating bible. It helps me track my calorie intake, how many calories I gain back from working out, and keeps track of my weight loss. I like it because it helps me keep myself accountable for what I eat...It is especially helpful when I am having one of those days where I literally want to eat everything in sight. 

2. American Horror Story Coven: There isn't much to say about this other than, if you haven't watched it you need to. I have been hooked on American Horror Story since the very first episode. My old roommate and I used to have "roomie date nights" every Wednesday to watch the new episodes. Now Cole and I watch it religiously. 


3. Nail Polish: I took the time out of my week to actually paint my nails...twice actually. That's a miracle. The nail colors I used this week was Color Club's Wild Cactus...which I loved on it is a beautiful true green, but it was a pain in the ass to take off. My fingers were tinted green for at least a day. Last night I painted my nails a pretty neutral grey (Charlotte Russe-Grey), with a silver accent color (Nicole by OPI-I don't know the color because it came in a holiday collection last year). 


4. Photography: This past weekend I did a shoot with my old roommate. I was reminded how much I really enjoy photography. I need to keep up with shooting stuff, it is just hard to find a subject, especially when life gets really busy. I have a few plans in the works. I am hoping I can make them happen. Stay tuned on here to see my progress. 


5. Running: I have started doing a 5k training plan. I forgot how much I really enjoy running. I am excited to start building my endurance back up, and I am definitely ready for it to warm up so I can start taking Dusk for runs with me. Right now I am running at the gym at school, either on the indoor track, or on a treadmill. I forgot how much it helps me clear my mind, and I LOVE it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment