Friday, January 10, 2014

Five Things Friday

Well it's my second five things Friday. Is it me, or did the week go by super fast? I have been sick most of the week, spending a lot of time at the doctors, so TV and Movies are going to dominate this list for the week. Anyways...lets just go ahead and get into this. 

1. The Lilly New Years Cheer Sale- Lets be honest every southern, preppy girl waits for that sale every year...too bad I was too broke to buy anything, because the prices really were amazing! 


2. Pretty Little Liars- I have been hooked on this show for a long time, I started watching it right before season two premiered, and I literally watched the whole first season in a weekend. I was pretty stoked to watch the winter premier and I must say I am not disappointed...also I never would have guessed Ezra was crazy...


3. Ravenswood-Ok this one goes hand in hand with Pretty Little Liars. Ravenswood is a spin off show from Pretty Little Liars, one of the main characters in Ravenswood (Caleb) was dating Hanna from PLL. I figured I would check it out when it premiered in 2013, and I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. It is more along the ghost/scary story/curses story line and I am a sucker for those types of shows. The winter premier for Ravenswood was this week as well. 


4. My Lilly Agenda-Now that school is back in session I am loving having my Lilly agenda. Having this thing literally keeps my life in order, I would literally forget so much if I didn't have this to keep my list of assignments, projects and tests. It also is a life savor for wedding planning too! 


5. In Time- I have no idea how I haven't seen this movie yet. It was soooo good. I tend to enjoy futuristic books and movies but this movie was amazing. The story line was well developed, the theory, concept and ideas behind how the government and economy is run in the movie is super interesting, and there are some pretty comical parts in the movie as well. I recommend this to anyone that likes futuristic and/or action movies. Definitely a  great movie, I would easily buy this on DVD, and I don't say that about many movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment