Friday, January 3, 2014

My Five Obsessions of the Week

I am going to start doing my own version of Five Friday....It is gonna be My Five Obsessions of the Week. So lets get to it!


1. YOUTUBE:
 I have been watching the mess out of YouTube this week! Specifically:
Sarahbelle93x
Andrea Russett
Meghan Rosette


2. BCS BOWL GAMES:
Cole and I have been watching BCS Bowl games a lot this week. We are looking forward to watching the Orange Bowl tonight.  I am hoping our Clemson Tigers will pull out a win!


3. THE INTERNSHIP:
Cole and I rented this from the RedBox, and I honestly was expecting it to be a bust. I don't know why, because I normally love both Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson in movies. The Internship was absolutely hilarious, it was a bit predictable at times, but it had a great story line to it. Definitely worth the mere $1.28 we spent to rent it.

4. EOS LIP BALM: 
I am currently so obsessed with these. I have had the Summer Fruit one for about 6 months, and I got the Strawberry Sorbet and the Pomegranate Raspberry ones for Christmas. My love for them has grown, they smell great, they moisturize, and they even taste amazing. They are on the level of Burt's Bees for me, and I love me some Burt's Bees! Burt's Bees is my go to when I have seriously chapped lips, but I think EOS is my new go to daily lip balm, for days when I don't need the medicated tingly magic of the Burt's Bees. 

5: GODIVA TRUFFLES:
I got an assortment of white, milk, and dark chocolate Godiva Gem Truffles in my stocking for Christmas (From Cole/Santa). They are to die for! I am always so impressed with Godiva. I personally love the milk and dark chocolate ones, the white chocolate ones I am not a huge fan of only because they are significantly sweeter. However the inside of the truffles are so silky, and smooth they literally melt in your mouth. And the outer shells of the truffles are crunchy and perfectly delicious. I would definitely say they are worth the money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment